Site goal and description: Tears to Tiara Central provides any information about the Tears to Tiara anime, episode summary, reviews, information about scenes and episodes on animax's first simulcast anime "Tears To Tiara" as well as its characters, maps, places, and other useful information, opinion, rumors, and other miscellaneous details. For now, I will focus in writing about the pairing that I saw. A yaoi / shonen-ai (boy love) pairing -AraThur (Arawn x Arthur) When writing fanfictions, it can also be written as "Arawn/Arthur"
Subscribe

Avalon's Archive Room

Monday, April 27, 2009

Why Did I Start This Blog?

Hey there! First of all, allow me to inform you of what this blog is all about. When the anime "Tears to Tiara" was advertised on animax, the one thing that caught me is about its "promises of simulcasts". So, I decided to read on what simulcast is. To my surprise, it's actually aired the same time and day as it was showed in Japan. Being a Japan culture fan, I was even more attracted when instead of dub, it is subbed! Great way to learn Japanese language!


Anyway, I started this one because when I searched online for resources, I only read about it being a game or an rpg. As I am not a fan of games (especially rpgs because I tend to lose my patience with leveling and all of that), so I decided that since there's no class, and it's becoming my new addiction, why not list the summary of each chapters? So, here it is, I'm starting this one.


I hope you'll like this one. I also hope that you'll find this one interesting to read and one to your liking. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment