Site goal and description: Tears to Tiara Central provides any information about the Tears to Tiara anime, episode summary, reviews, information about scenes and episodes on animax's first simulcast anime "Tears To Tiara" as well as its characters, maps, places, and other useful information, opinion, rumors, and other miscellaneous details. For now, I will focus in writing about the pairing that I saw. A yaoi / shonen-ai (boy love) pairing -AraThur (Arawn x Arthur) When writing fanfictions, it can also be written as "Arawn/Arthur"
Subscribe

Avalon's Archive Room

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Octavia and Arthur - A Probable pairing in the anime ; an analysis | Brought by Tears to Tiara Central

Greetings! Do you remember, how I always harp about the pairing - "Arawn and Arthur", well, my friend, Eris, told me that the pairing Octavia and Arthur is her all-time favorite. I disagreed at first. But when I see Episode 9-10, I was changed... Yep! I now support this pairing. Not as much as Arawn X Arthur but still, it has a place in my heart.

The time has been rather good so I may be hunting for fan arts of them soon, edit them in GIMP and produce the pic as a tribute to them.

Here's my take on the probability of their pairings.

All relationships are based on trust, friendship and Mutual Understanding. First, Arthur and Octavia's relationship is a bit rocky, and Arthur is not willing to accept her.

However, as the scenes progressed, Arthur saw Octavia in a new light, and then, respect grew. From this moment, I cannot say that their relationship is at the same level as with Arawn and Arthur since Arthur is still suspicious of her motives, however, he considers her as a comrade, a friend and an ally- and that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment