Site goal and description: Tears to Tiara Central provides any information about the Tears to Tiara anime, episode summary, reviews, information about scenes and episodes on animax's first simulcast anime "Tears To Tiara" as well as its characters, maps, places, and other useful information, opinion, rumors, and other miscellaneous details. For now, I will focus in writing about the pairing that I saw. A yaoi / shonen-ai (boy love) pairing -AraThur (Arawn x Arthur) When writing fanfictions, it can also be written as "Arawn/Arthur"
Subscribe

Avalon's Archive Room

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Royal Announcement: Episode Update Frequency

I am excited to these new episodes. However, do note that I am watching the replays a week after the original airing intended by animax. Since animax shows the latest episodes on sunday at 12 midnight, I only watch it on Saturday 12 noon (replay) which is a bit late. However, I am doing my best to stay updated, and to deliver the freshest content.

Therefore, I am now dedicating myself and is making a promise to update every Saturday or Sunday... That way, we will have a definite time in which to check (in case you like my site) back at a fixed time, since I know that most of you are not using a feed reader...

Anyway, in this sense, I am intending to give the most complete, and accurate summary so I am apologizing just in case you have not yet watched it and hate spoilers... But my episode summaries are just like that- spoilers. So if you haven't watched it, and want to save the excitement for yourself, then I don't recommend reading the episode summaries.

But if you are willing, you can always read it.

In this connection, I am searching for any artworks. If you want to donate, simply e-mail me in reychop@gmail.com or simply give me a message in the chatbox or leave a comment to this post... Hopefully, you'll enjoy this site enough so it will last a long way and thus have more room for improvement...

See you all!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment