Site goal and description: Tears to Tiara Central provides any information about the Tears to Tiara anime, episode summary, reviews, information about scenes and episodes on animax's first simulcast anime "Tears To Tiara" as well as its characters, maps, places, and other useful information, opinion, rumors, and other miscellaneous details. For now, I will focus in writing about the pairing that I saw. A yaoi / shonen-ai (boy love) pairing -AraThur (Arawn x Arthur) When writing fanfictions, it can also be written as "Arawn/Arthur"
Subscribe

Avalon's Archive Room

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Royal Apology- A Letter from Avalon's Admin | I'm sorry for my Three-day absence


Royal Apology

Hello! You may have been wondering why I haven't replied to comment/s in this site. However, our internet provider - PHILCOM DSL, just had to have one of their towers broken... Arghhh!!! And this is the time they chose to resume our connection.

However, that is forgiven and forgotten. Hopefully, that won't be happening frequently that I will be forced to change ISP.

Anyway, I will resume normal updating once I can collect my thoughts... Please tune in for my entry on the pairing Lidia X Octavia. They so belong together... Obsession and Hidden Feelings, The Hunter (Lidia) and the Hunted (Octavia) how fitting that one is a lowly Soldier and the other is a commander of one of the strongest military division of the Holy Empire.

This YinYang Pairing will be one of the highlights of the site and hopefully, most fanfiction writers will agree with my points in this pairing.

No comments:

Post a Comment