Site goal and description: Tears to Tiara Central provides any information about the Tears to Tiara anime, episode summary, reviews, information about scenes and episodes on animax's first simulcast anime "Tears To Tiara" as well as its characters, maps, places, and other useful information, opinion, rumors, and other miscellaneous details. For now, I will focus in writing about the pairing that I saw. A yaoi / shonen-ai (boy love) pairing -AraThur (Arawn x Arthur) When writing fanfictions, it can also be written as "Arawn/Arthur"
Subscribe

Avalon's Archive Room

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Fanfiction! - Weeping Alone - A Tears to Tiara Yaoi fanfic

 Weeping Alone

Summary: Following Lector's defeat, the Empire trembled and the world enters a new age.. And then there's a rift in the sky that threatens to reconnect heaven and earth. And Arthur seems to be troubled lately. There are more things to do. ArthurArawn

Warnings: Yaoi

2 comments:

  1. bitin. hahahahahaha. exciting ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete